00

3/18/2551

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator

After using the Skin Rejuvenator for several days, I have to say I love the feel and look of my skin...it feels tight, smooth and appears glowing and healthy. I was amazed at the ease of use of this product. You simply install the batteries (had a little trouble getting the cover off the back) clip on the attachment head, and stick a rejuvenating pad on the attachment. Simple!! I've been using mine in the shower...apply a little water to the pad, and massage my face and neck for several min., concentrating on the areas I feel need it most. It suggests focusing on problems areas for 1-2 min...for me this won't work, as my skin is really sensitive, and the abrasion is too much, so I just focus on those areas for about 20-30 seconds before moving on. The skin abound my mouth was fairly sensitive the first time I used it, but after figuring out what works for me, I can't begin to tell you how awesome this product is!! For the price, there is NO WAY to beat it. I have tried peels, other 'rejuvenators', exfoliants...and this is by far the best product I've run across yet. I'm not sure what the additional pads run, but you bet it's worth it!! Don't miss this inexpensive "trip to the spa!"

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: